APPLICATION FOR STUDENT UNION LITIGATION BUREAU (2019/20 ACADEMIC SESSION)
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that application for the Litigation Bureau (2019/20) is now open.
Interested applicants must satisfy the following conditions and provide details as such:
1. An attestation from the Secreatry of the Student Union Bar confirming your membership as a student legal practitioner.
2. A mention of your CGPA (minimum CGPA of 3.5)
3. An attestation from the Head of a Chambers confirming your membership of the Chambers.
4. Names and suit numbers/names of judges in cases you have appeared in (minimum of 5).
5. Names and suit numbers/names of judges in cases you have led (minimum of 1).
- All the required details must be compiled in a single document and sent as PDF.
- All required details must be sent via mail to: [email protected] and mail subject should be full name of the applicant.
- Only successful applicants will be communicated.
- Applicants will be subjected to screening, details of which will be communicated to only successful applicants that makes it through the preliminary stage.
ALL APPLICATION MUST BE SENT NOT LATER THAN ON 1:00 AM, 22ND FEBRUARY, 2021.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO: [email protected]